Does your business accept credit cards? If so, you may be familiar with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
As an organization that handles sensitive consumer information, there are several responsibilities that must be upheld:
- Building and maintaining a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
The penalties for not maintaining PCI compliance are numerous and costly. Illumination specializes in the assessment of retail networks to ensure your organization is compliant with PCI standards and won’t incur any of these penalties.